FairKind Rewards has been set up as our way to gift our wonderfully educational & play inspiring products to local childcare providers and children’s services .
We want to keep this reward scheme simple for members to minimise any effort it takes for them to receive free rewards from our shop, so there are no loyalty cards or vouchers to remember, we take care of it all! Hopefully you will agree our terms & conditions for joining FairKind Rewards are equally simple:
- Anyone can nominate a local nursery, preschool or any other childcare provider or FREE/volunteer-run Baby & Children’s service to receive free rewards from FairKind Child. Nominating via our website will instigate a welcome email to the organisation, inviting them to register to join our reward scheme. They need to be registered members before they can start to collect & redeem their reward points.
- You can nominate a local childcare provider / children’s service using our online Nomination form.
- Alternatively, childcare providers & non-profit children’s services can register themselves as FairKind Reward Members through our Reward Registration form.
- To become a member of our free rewards scheme, you must be:
EITHER registered with Ofsted as a childcare provider or early years education provider (primary schools are welcome to join!)
OR a non-profit family service offering parenting support services or baby/child play groups (eg: council owned children’s centres and volunteer-run stay & play groups are welcome to join!)
- Your organisation must be based within Horsham, West Sussex or the surrounding area. (we will Google you to double check!)
- Once registered with our reward scheme, points are earned for your organisation whenever a customer nominates you to receive reward points based on their spend. 1 point is awarded for every £1 spent in our Horsham store. Online purchases from our website do not qualify for reward points.
- ANY of our customers can donate their reward points to ANY of our registered FairKind Reward Members. (No you don’t have to have a child attending the nursery you are nominating, so send in your family & friends to help your nursery,preschool or play group build up their points quicker!)
- Reward points can be exchanged as full or part payment toward any products available in our shop. Some sale items and made-to-order products may be exempt at our discretion.
- Reward points have no cash value and can be only be exchanged for products in our shop.
- Reward points will have an exchange value of 1 pence per point. We will send FairKind Reward Members occasional emails to let them know their total points balance and any promotions we have available to them)
- To redeem their points, registered members of FairKind Rewards will need to email us on email@example.com or visit our Horsham shop (with their membership number to prove their entitlement) to select which products they would like to claim for their free rewards.
- If they don’t have enough reward points to make a full purchase, points can be used as part payment and the balance of the product will be discounted in line with our usual trade discounts available to local childcare businesses schools & charities.
- Reward points will be valid for 2 years and we will prompt members to spend their points regularly before they expire, but the responibility is with the childcare provider to make use of their points in time.
- We reserve the right to change or end the FairKind Rewards scheme at any time.